I can be very shy around people I don’t know. But once you get to know me, I am very sarcastic and energetic. I love bowling and I love people who love bowling. Never be afraid to say hello!
My family means the world to me, I was born and raised in Bournemouth UK. Right now I live over 4000 miles away from home, so that I can pursue my dreams.
Bowling has brought so many amazing people into my life. It has its ups and downs, just like life. There are so many hard times and so much frustration. However there is so much excitement too. I have so much passion for the game and I will never stop working. I’ve always loved to practice and I will never feel like other players out work me.
In the end, bowling is just a game. A game, that has my heart.
- Four time runner up on the PWBA Tour since 2017
- 2019 NAIA National Champion with SCAD - as a coach
- 2016 ITC National Champion with Webber International University
- Two time NAIA National Champion with Webber International University
- 2012 BTBA Junior Bowler of the Year
For more information on Verity Crawley, visit her website here.