It takes world-class talent to build a global powerhouse. Join our growing team.
Technical Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a new Technical Customer Service Representative; a new kind of early career team member, not defined by discipline, rather by his or her unique and iconoclastic experience, style, and points of view. You can be a designer, inventor, scientist, or scholar – any combination – as long as you make a difference. Impact is key. Any disciplines apply as long as their confluence shows promise of solving big, difficult, and long-term problems. This position requires no specific degree requirement. Instead, candidates must show evidence of strong communication abilities, an eagerness for personal and professional development, and an affinity for the ever-changing field of ball technology. We are looking for a strong mix of invention, discovery, and expression.
As a Technical Customer Service Representative, you are part of our post-sales support team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our world-class high level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response to customers worldwide, you will communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer.
You will connect with our customers to address questions and resolve issues through multiple channels such as phone, email, Facebook, etc. You will organize and triage customer queries and support issues between these channels as well as manage special cases and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders and teammates. Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve customer support concerns, decipher equipment inquiries, and serve as an ambassador for our brand. Together, we attract customers, empower existing ones, and build a world-class brand.
The Technical Customer Service Representative is the voice of Storm.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will vary from the strategic – such as developing high-level messaging that will resonate with our customers – through to the tactical – hunting down, ideating, creating, and shipping thought-leading content. This will range from blog posts to videos to product development, which highlight the value of customer experience, the power of our technology, the success of our customers, and the strengths that differentiate our brand and our forward-thinking modus operandi.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to kEncEmaildibe/ndmfboAtupsncpxmjoh/dpn
The Web Developer should have at least Four years programming experience ideally in Web Product Development and with back-end technical integration. A high degree of familiarity with the latest browser capabilities, accessible website development and web security best practice are critical for this position.
- 4+ years of rapid web development, using HTML 5, Angular JS, CSS3, MVC, and C#.
- Should understand the Microsoft stack of web technologies and tools as well as JQuery, jQueryUI.
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- ASP.NET MVC 4-5
- Experience of n-tier architecture
- Advanced .NET Debugging and Analysis
- IIS 7+
- SQL Server 2008+
- Entity Framework 5
- C# 4.5
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Dynamics NAV 2013
- Dynamics CRM 2013
- Web API
- Strong knowledge of secure website development
To be seriously considered, please include all links to current and past web projects. Please note the position Web Developer in the subject line and submit it to kEncEmaildbsffstAtupsncpxmjoh/dpn.