It takes world-class talent to build a global powerhouse. Join our growing team.
The Web Developer should have at least Four years programming experience ideally in Web Product Development and with back-end technical integration. A high degree of familiarity with the latest browser capabilities, accessible website development and web security best practice are critical for this position.
- 4+ years of rapid web development, using HTML 5, Angular JS, CSS3, MVC, and C#.
- Should understand the Microsoft stack of web technologies and tools as well as JQuery, jQueryUI.
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- ASP.NET MVC 4-5
- Experience of n-tier architecture
- Advanced .NET Debugging and Analysis
- IIS 7+
- SQL Server 2008+
- Entity Framework 5
- C# 4.5
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Dynamics NAV 2013
- Dynamics CRM 2013
- Web API
- Strong knowledge of secure website development
To be seriously considered, please include all links to current and past web projects. Please note the position Web Developer in the subject line and submit it to kEncEmaildbsffstAtupsncpxmjoh/dpn.