Born and raised in Yakima, Washington. My home bowling center is Nob Hill Lanes, which is owned by both my mom and dad, along with former Team USA member Harry Mickelson. I have been bowling ever since I learned how to walk. In Yakima, there is no high school bowling for the boys, so I developed my game through the youth bowing tours in the northwest, to the JBT and Junior Gold program, which then lead to a collegiate scholarship at Robert Morris University in Chicago, Illinois, a degree in Business Administration, and eventually a career on the PBA Tour.
Being an outdoorsman my whole life, I enjoy golfing, working out, hiking, fishing, and hunting when I am not on the lanes. The Seattle Seahawks is my team to root for, and I am a seafood fanatic. I will never say no to Sushi. As for music, I will listen to everything, but country is my favorite.
- 4-time PBA National Champion
- 5 PBA Regional Titles
- 2014 PBA Rookie of the Year
- 8-Time Team USA Member
- 2017 Gold Medal World Championships Team event
- 2016 PBACON Masters Gold Medal
- 2-Time Collegiate Player of the Year (2012, 2013)
- 3-Time Collegiate First Team All-American
- 2010 Junior Gold National Champion
- 3-Time Junior Team USA Member
For full PBA statistics of Marshall Kent, click here.