I believe I am an easy-going person who fell in love with bowling at the age of 4 by my parents. I am very close to them as well as the rest of my family. I am also a fan of most sports, especially baseball. I have been a Yankees fan most of my life. I love most food and working out in the gym in my free time.
I just try to be the best person I can be on and off the lanes. My favorite quote someone told me years ago was "Be true to yourself".
- 25 PWBA National titles including 10 major titles (2-USBC Queens, 6-US Women's Open, 2-Players Championship)
- 3-Time PBA Women's Series Champion; (2009 Viper Championship, 2009 Mixed Doubles Championship (Duke), Ladies and Legends (Kossert)
- 5-time USBC Women’s Championships titlist (2010 Scratch Team and 2010 Diamond Team, 2007 Scratch Doubles, 1998 Scratch All Events)
- 11-Time member of Team USA (1994-96, 2008-15)
- Inducted into the following Halls of Fame; USBC Hall of Fame (2015)
For full PBA statistics of Liz Johnson, click here.