The things I love to do the most when I’m off the lanes is be with my family and friends. We all love to be together and have a great time, enjoying one another. I love to golf with my husband Hank. I’m a very outgoing, loyal, and honest person. The thing I dislike the most in this world is dishonesty and being disrespectful. I have loved the sport of bowling since I was a little girl and was inspired to be the best because of my Uncle Tom who has been a Professional Bowler for 40 plus years now. My two favorite things to eat is Ciappino (correct spelling?) and Sushi. My favorite colors would include; red, purple, and royal blue.
I’m a Bronze level coach and have been involved in bowling since the age of 5. My husband and I do a lot of Youth and Coaching clinics. I love to get back to the sport of bowling, that has given me so many wonderful things in my life. I work for a tremendous company called High 5 Gear. I am currently their Brand Manager and have been working for them for over a year now.
- 2023 USBC Queens Champion
- 3-time USBC Women’s Championships titlist (2012 Scratch All-Events, 2012 Scratch Doubles, 2012 Diamond Doubles
- Member of 2005 NCAA women’s national champion (Nebraska) - 2004-05
- Four-time NTCA All-American (Nebraska)
- 2005-06 NTCA Player of the Year (Nebraska)
- NTCA Rookie of the Year (Nebraska)
For full PWBA statistics of Lindsay Boomershine, click here.