Lennie Boresch Jr.
I was born and raised in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Bowling has always been a huge piece to my family puzzle. At the age of ten years old, my parents partnered and purchased a local bowling center where I spent hours working towards my dream of becoming a professional bowler. I have lived that dream out since the age of 19 when I tried out for the 1982-1983 tour. My PBA time did not end there. Over the years I’ve experienced success in the Midwest region and as a part-time player on the national tour. Making my first PBA telecast in 2010 at the age of 48 was a dream come true. In addition to my career on the lanes, I have owned and operated Bowler’s Choice Pro shop in Racine, Wisconsin since 1983.
I have been married to my wife, Jackie, for 30 years. We have two wonderful children, Jacob and Lauren. In my free time I enjoy traveling up north to fish, golfing, and traveling with my family. I am a huge Chicago Cubs and Green Bay Packer fan.
- USBC Hall of Fame 2012
- Wisconsin Bowling Hall of Fame 2013
- Racine, WI and Kenosha, WI Hall of Fames
- 2-time Team All Events Champion – 2000 & 2009
- USBC Team Champion – 2009
- 13 top 10 finishes in USBC Open Championships
- 216.27 lifetime USBC Open Championships average for 32 years as of 2016
- Hold the record for most prize money earned for individual tournament with $18, 642 earned in 2009
- 3 World Team Challenge titles
- 2-time SR Team USA member – 2 gold, 3 silver and 2 bronze medals
- 3 PBA50 National titles
- 26 PBA regional titles
- 5 PBA50 regional titles
- 2015 PBA50 Central Region Player of the Year
- 2016 South Point Senior Shootout Champion