I started bowling at age 3 at Oregon Lanes where my mom worked as the manager. Both my parents and step-dad were good bowlers so my brother and I naturally became interested and worked hard to excel at the sport. While bowling on my high school team, I set the high average record for our league with 184! I’ve worked full time since before graduating from high school but remained very active bowling in as many leagues and tournaments as possible to continue gaining more knowledge and experience. I had early success in the LPBT (PWBA) regional tournaments and won one of the first tournaments I entered in Baltimore in 1993. That made my PBA Women’s Series win in Baltimore in 2008 that much more special.
Other than bowling, I enjoy working out, going to concerts and rooting for THE Ohio State Buckeyes and Boston Red Sox. I’ve worked at Owens Corning for 17 years and can’t thank them enough for allowing me to pursue my dream of bowling full time on tour.
- 1 PBA Women’s Series title
- 1 PBA Regional title and 3 LPBT/PWBA Regional titles
- 2010 USBC Women’s Championships All Events Scratch and Diamond Champion with record score of 2330 – Tied all time high series of 816
- 2011 Ohio WBA Queens Champion
- 2008 Bowler’s Journal All American Team
- Member of 4 Halls of Fame (Ohio Bowling Council, Ohio Women’s Bowling Association, Toledo Women’s Bowling Association and Toledo Youth Bowling Association)
For full PBA statistics of Jodi Woessner, click here.