I’m your average 16 year old off the lanes! I love to hang out with my friends and spend time with my family, and I’m always smiling, being goofy and having fun! In fact, some of my friends even call me Silly Jilly because I can be so crazy! Like the average 16 year old, I go to school 5 days a week, and while I like school, I don’t love it, but I strive to be the best I can be in all aspects of life! Besides bowling I like to play my trumpet and workout! I also am learning how to cook little by little, and I definitely enjoy it! My favorite food is sweet potatoes! On the lanes I’m very passionate and love to wear my emotions on my sleeve! I love to bring some excitement to the sport by slapping out shots and celebrating wins!
One quote that pushes me to work hard every day is “Work until your signature becomes your autograph.”
- PWBA Title - 2021 PWBA BowlTV Classic in August as a non-member.
- 2nd at 2020 PWBA ITRC Classic
- 3rd at 2020 PWBA Hall of Fame Classic
- 2020 PBA Jr. Regional Champion
- 2019 U20 Junior Gold 9th
- Youngest U20 Junior Gold Qualifying Leader (14)
- Youngest female to make Junior Team USA (14)
- Youth Open All Events Champion (2019)
- 2x Youth Open Singles Champion (2018/2019)
- 2018 U15 Junior Gold 5th
- 2018 Teen Masters U14 Champion
- 2016 U12 Junior Gold 5th
- 7-time SYC Champion
- 2019 OHSAA State Champion as a freshman