I am a very relaxed and laid-back guy, I have to be, I am Australian. I have an amazing wife, Kimberly and 3 adorable children; daughters, Aria and Sylvie and son Hugo. I would do anything for all four of them and I know they would do the same for me. I love to play games of all types. I love to play all kinds of sports, as long as you have to use a ball in it. I am a big movie lover and my favorite movie is "Evil Dead 3- Army of Darkness." The worst movie I have ever seen is "Disaster Movie".
I will always take the time to shake a hand or sign anything for anyone. As for my journey through life, all I want is to one-day look back at my life and say I did everything I could have to be the best husband, father, friend, son and bowler.
- 12 PBA National titles including 6 major titles (3-USBC Masters, 2-Tournament of Champions, 1-Players Championship)
- 3-time PBA Player of the Year (2013-15)
- Was second fastest player to win 10 career titles (80 events)
- 2008-09 PBA Rookie of the Year
- 2012-13 George Young High Average award with 228.81 season average
For full PBA statistics of Jason Belmonte, click here.