I am a very relaxed and laid-back guy, I have to be, I am Australian. I have an amazing wife, Kimberly and 3 adorable children; daughters, Aria and Sylvie and son Hugo. I would do anything for all four of them and I know they would do the same for me. I love to play games of all types. I love to play all kinds of sports, as long as you have to use a ball in it. I am a big movie lover and my favorite movie is "Evil Dead 3- Army of Darkness." The worst movie I have ever seen is "Disaster Movie".
I will always take the time to shake a hand or sign anything for anyone. As for my journey through life, all I want is to one-day look back at my life and say I did everything I could have to be the best husband, father, friend, son and bowler.
- 24 Career PBA Titles including 13 Major titles
- Majors - USBC Masters (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017), PBA Tournament of Champions (2014, 2015, 2019), PBA World Championships (2017,2020), PBA Players Championship (2011, 2017), U.S. Open (2020)
- 5-time PBA Player of the Year (2012-13, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019)
- 2008-09 PBA Rookie of the Year
- 4-time George Young High Average award (2012-13, 2014, 2017, 2019)
For full PBA statistics of Jason Belmonte, click here.
Jason's personal website: jasonbelmonte.com