I am a very focused and driven person, which makes me come across as very intense. Where that applies to bowling, it definitely doesn't outside of it. I am very adventurous and love to try new things. I also love to travel and am very fortunate that my career incorporates so many opportunities to do so. I love seeing different countries and experiencing their culture, sights and food.
I'm very into working out and try to make it into the gym every day I can. I love country music, sushi, and animals. I like to do things outside like play golf, shoot my bow, play tennis and go snowmobiling. Playing with my puppy Jasper is also at the top of my list of favorite things to do.
A quote I live by:
Everything happens for a reason.
I truly believe that everything that happens has a purpose and it will eventually make sense and will all work out as long as you work hard and believe.
- 1 PWBA National titles including 1 major title (PWBA Tour Championship)
- 1 PBA Regional title (South Point PBA West Region Challenge)
- 8-Time Team USA Member winning 15 medals in international competition (11 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze)
- International Accomplishments: 2016 PBA International-World Bowling Tour H.H. Emir Cup champion, 2016 World Bowling Tour Finals champion
- NCAA National Champion (2010) and Player of the Year (2012 & 2013) at Fairleigh Dickenson
For full PBA statistics of Danielle McEwan, click here.