I am a very out-going person who is not afraid to say what’s on the mind. Some people say that the truth hurts but telling the truth can also bring respect. I am not afraid to say how I feel or what I think on any matter. With me, what you see, is what you get!
Bowling has been my passion for most of my life and without it, I would not be the person I am today. I have bowled collegiately, internationally and professionally. Bowling has brought so many wonderful people into my life that I am thankful for each and every day. While bowling is a sport that no matter how much practice and hard work you put into it, it’s one that cannot be perfected. I work hard to become the best bowler I can be and the rest is up to the pins.
Outside of bowling, I love to stay at home with my dogs, Bucket and Teddie. Yes, Bucket… he is named after a spare. I also enjoy working out, playing cards, shopping and playing tennis. Although I am terrible at tennis, I enjoy it and enjoy watching it for hours. I also enjoy spending time with family. With as much travel as I do during the summer, it’s nice to just be home with my husband and dogs.
A quote that has stuck with me for a long time is: If you want big rewards, you have to take big risks. It would be nice if everything was just handed to you on a platter but sometimes you have to be willing to risk it all to succeed.
Favorite Food: Kraft Mac & Cheese
Fun Fact: Socks NEVER match
- Years on Team USA (7): 2011, 2015-17, 2020-2022
- 2019 PBA South Point Member/Non-Member Doubles w/Bryan Van Sickle (regional title)
- 2018 GoBowling.com 10K Challenge winner
- 1 of 4 players to cash in every event on the PWBA tour in 2019
- 2 PWBA National title – 2016 PWBA Lexington Open, 2021 - PWBA ITRC Classic, Arlington, Texas
- Team USA Member – 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Jr Team USA Member – 2006-07
- 17-time medalist in International competition while on Jr Team USA (8 Gold, 4 Silver, 5 Bronze medals)
- 2-time NCAA Academic All-American at Central Missouri University
- National Tenpin Coaches Association Division II Rookie of the Year - 2005
- UCM Female Athlete of the Year – 2008
- National Tenpin Coaches Association Division II Player of the Year - 2005-08
- National Tenpin Coaches Association First Team All-American – 2005-08
- UCM Athletic Hall of Fame – Team Inductee 2013 & 2018
- UCM Athletic Hall of Fame – Individual Inductee 2015
- 300 games – 18
- 879 Career high series