Anggie Ramirez Perea
Anggie is a USBC Silver Certified Coach. Born and raised in Bogota, Colombia she has accumulated an outstanding international bowling resume by competing for her come country on the National Team from 2009 to present.
In 2009, she left her country for the U.S. to study Computer Science/Business Applications at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore where she earned a 4-year full scholarship for bowling. After graduating, she moved to Chicago where she worked for the IT Department at the Walgreens Headquarters and helped coach the Robert Morris University bowling team. She now lives in Austin, Texas.
When it comes to food she is very diverse. Her favs include her native Colombian, Mexican and Mediterranean cuisines. Her hobbies include shopping and listening to music.
Home Town: Austin, TX
Birth Date: 11/28/1990
300 Games: 8
800 Series: 2
- Pro Seasons (2015-present)
- 2017 - 1st place PWBA Southwest Regional
- 2016 - 4th place PWBA Sacramento Open
- 2016 - 3rd place World Bowling Tour
- Team Colombia (2006-present)
- Over 50 International medals for Team Colombia
- 2nd place 2009 World Games (equivalent to Olympics for bowling)
- 3rd place 2011 World Women Championships Team
- College Bowling (University of Maryland Eastern Shore 2009-2013)
- 4-time National Champion (2 NCAA D1 - 2 USBC ITC)
- 4-time All-American
- 2013 UMES Female Athlete of the Year
- 2013 College Bowler of the Year Runner Up
- 2-time Conference Champion
- Conference Rookie of the Year and Bowler of the Year