When I was a very young boy I fell in love with the sport of bowling. My parents use to bowl a league every Friday night and I would spend that time in the bowling center’s nursery. I remember either bowling on the play set all night long or standing on a chair looking out the window watching all of the bowlers. I couldn’t wait until my parents were done bowling as they would take me to the lanes and let me throw a few shots before going home. I knew from the start that being a pro bowler was my dream. I remember trying to replicate the styles of Mike Aulby, Parker Bohn, Pete Weber and Norm Duke.
When I am not bowling I love to play golf, watch sports and hang out with friends. I also really enjoy coaching and teaching younger players the sport of bowling and am proud to be the head coach of Junior Team Storm. Music wise, if its loud, I like it. My favorite bands include Metallica, Sevendust, Three Days Grace, Staind, Avenged Sevenfold and Nickelback to name a few. My favorite sports teams are: Kansas Jayhawks, San Diego Chargers, LA Kings (I'm a die hard fan) and the Tampa Bay Rays.
- 3 PBA National titles (2009-10 Viper Championship, 2008-09 Baltimore, 2007-08 Norwich)
- PBA Rookie of the Year (2007-08)
- 11-Time member of Team USA (2001-02, 2004-15) winning 20 medals in international competition
- Won the 2005 U.S. Amateur Championship
- 2004 Intercollegiate Bowling Championship winning team
For full PBA statistics of Rhino Page, click here.