Bowling News USA - May 2, 2013 "King of Swing", Mike Fagan Joins Storm Staff of Champions
(Storm CEO Bill Chrisman, PBA Champion Mike Fagan)
Storm Products Inc., the Brigham City, Utah based manufacturer of high performance bowling equipment, is pleased to announce that four-time PBA Champion Mike Fagan has joined its Staff of Champions.
Fagan, formerly of Patchogue, New York, resides in Dallas, Texas.
After a stellar amateur career, including being a two-time member of Team USA, Fagan turned pro in 2002 and has been a steady force on the PBA Tour ever since.
Fagan won his second career and first individual PBA title by capturing the Dick Weber Open in Fountain Valley, Calif. in 2009-10 season. The smooth right-hander with the highest back swing on tour can win from anywhere on the lane. Fagan staged a thrilling 30-pin comeback to win his first career major at the 2012 Alka-Seltzer Plus Liquid Gels USBC Masters. Fagan defeated Chris Barnes 246-213 in the championship match. The same year, Fagan won the Brunswick Euro Challenge by defeating Johkinen Joonas of Finland 279-193 in championship match for his fourth Tour title.
The 32-year- old has nearly $700,000 in PBA earnings in addition to five European Bowling titles.
"This is a proud moment in my career, signing on with Storm Products," said Fagan. "My career has only just begun and I want to take my bowling to the next level. Storm bowling balls will get me there."
"One of the reasons I signed with Storm is all the great people they have with the company. Great coaches, great mentors, and great bowlers."
"I have been a big fan of Mike Fagan for many years and love his game." said Del Ballard, Jr., Storm's National Tour Rep. "I use him as an example every time I coach, and I am so glad to have him on our team."
"We are pleased the "King of Swing" chose to join Team Storm and take the next step in his career," said Roger Noordhoek, Storm Marketing Director. "Mike Fagan is one of the most talented bowlers at the professional level and we look forward to a long-term relationship."
- 5/30/2013: Weber, Duke and Fagan Will Try To Chase Down Barnes in Lucas Oil PBA Milwaukee Open Final
- 5/30/2013: Weber in Control at Lucas Oil PBA Milwaukee Open...Duke 4th with One Round of Matchplay To Go...
- 5/29/2013: Pete Weber Powers To The Top at Lucas Oil PBA Milwaukee Open
- 5/29/2013: Mike Fagan Leads Storm/Roto Grip Staffers at the Lucas Oil PBA Milwaukee Open
- 5/28/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Bear Open - Matchplay
- 5/28/2013: Weber Leads Storm Staffers at Lucas Oil PBA Bear Open
- 5/27/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Wolf Open Matchplay
- 5/24/2013: Duke, Weber 'Hungry Like The Wolf'.... Loschetter Leads with Storm!
- 5/24/2013: Free Agent Loschetter Rolls Lights Out™, IQ Tour To Lead on Wolf..
- 5/24/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Wolf Open
- 5/22/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Badger Open - Matchplay
- 5/21/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Badger Open
- 5/21/2013: Andres Gomez Tops Storm/Roto Grip Staffers at Lucas Oil PBA Badger Open
- 5/20/2013: Mike Fagan Leads Storm Staffers at PBA Summer Swing Opener
- 5/19/2013: Jason Belmonte, Pete Weber Battle for PBA Player of the Year at Summer Swing...
- 5/19/2013: Eric Tseng Over Sam Cooley at 10th Euro-Med Storm International Masters Challenge
- 5/17/2013: Randy Pedersen Powers To PBA50 Win...Three in a Row For Storm/Roto Grip
- 5/15/2013: Tish Johnson Reviews Freak'n Frantic™, Lights Out™, Super Natural™
- 5/14/2013: 2013 USBC Open Championships Leaderboard
- 5/09/2013: Mike Flanagan Named New Director of Marketing at Storm Products
- 5/06/2013: Aguiar, LeClair Vault to Doubles Lead in Reno...
- 5/06/2013: 6 Questions For Mike Fagan
- 5/03/2013: Joe Scarborough Reflects on "Golden" Performance
- 5/02/2013: Storm Staffer Rick Steelsmith USBC Hall of Famer!
- 5/02/2013: "King of Swing", Mike Fagan Joins Storm Staff of Champions
- 5/01/2013: USBC, SouthPoint Casino Strike Huge Vegas Deal