Bowling News USA - September 3, 2013 Matchplay Set To Begin at 2013 USBC Queens
A report on the 2013 USBC Queens presented by Storm Products. Liz Johnson, Lindsay Boomershine and Jim Callahan are interviewed onsite at the Strike Zone Bowling Center - Sunset Station in Henderson, NV.
Qualifying results after Cashiers Round: http://scores.bowl.com/2013-Queens/Round3.pdf
- 9/27/2013: Friday Inspiration
- 9/27/2013: Jim Dressel Pens Final Column for Bowlers Journal
- 9/24/2013: 2013 Storm Fair...Another Huge Success!
- 9/23/2013: Storm Testimonial
- 9/23/2013: Dom Barrett Victorious at Chandra Open...
- 9/20/2013: Friday Fun Day
- 9/19/2013: Osku Palermaa, Kelly Kulick Elected To World Bowling Writers Hall of Fame
- 9/17/2013: Tom Daugherty - Bowlers Journal Interactive Interview
- 9/17/2013: Alex Hoskins, Jason Poli Win Idaho, Iowa Tournaments
- 9/09/2013: Diana Zavjalova Wins Queens Title...
- 9/05/2013: Leanne Hulsenberg, Shayna Ng Make The Show at Queens...
- 9/04/2013: Payback For CDB at Queens...Shayna Ng Rolls in Winners Bracket
- 9/04/2013: Storm Announces Collegiate Sponsored Teams for 2013-14 Season
- 9/03/2013: Matchplay Set To Begin at 2013 USBC Queens
- 9/03/2013: Shayna Ng, Lindsay Boomershine on Top at Queens After Day Two...
- 9/01/2013: Liz Leads Queens After Day One...
- 9/01/2013: Kerry Painter Reflects on $10,000 High Roller Win...The July High Roller Returns in 2014!
- 9/01/2013: Storm Support Program, a Huge Hit at 2013 USBC Queens!