Bowling News USA - May 9, 2013 Mike Flanagan Named New Director of Marketing at Storm Products
(Storm CEO Bill Chrisman, new Director of Marketing Mike Flanagan, President Dave Symes, Vice President of Sales and Marketing Hank Boomershine)
With the recent growth of Storm Products, Inc. and the prospect of expanding the company, Storm is pleased to announce the addition of Mike Flanagan, CEO of InsideBowling.com to the Marketing Team. Effective August 1st, Mike will assume the role as Director of Marketing. Roger Noordhoek has accepted the position as the new Director of Business Development.
Flanagan will be relocating to Utah in August, at which point he and Noordhoek will be working closely together during this transition period.
“Mike and I started working together on a partnership with Storm Products and Insidebowling.com in 2012, and I could immediately feel his passion about bowling.” said Noordhoek. “He’s very creative and energetic, and I’m looking forward to working together with Mike.”
"Mike brings a new dynamic to the Storm Team and we look forward to him coming aboard," said Hank Boomershine, Storm Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Flanagan, 33, is a life long resident of St. Louis, MO.
“Storm has shown the industry what it takes to be successful, by having tremendous values and great vision. said Flanagan. “There are a lot of great people that work for Storm, and I look forward to growing the sport of bowling with my new teammates," added Flanagan.
"Mike Flanagan is a great fit for our company," said Storm President Dave Symes. "He is consistent with our team's purpose, values and vision as we continue to grow and expand."
About Storm Products, Inc.
Storm Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of high performance bowling equipment, featuring the Storm, Roto Grip and Master brand names.
- 5/30/2013: Weber, Duke and Fagan Will Try To Chase Down Barnes in Lucas Oil PBA Milwaukee Open Final
- 5/30/2013: Weber in Control at Lucas Oil PBA Milwaukee Open...Duke 4th with One Round of Matchplay To Go...
- 5/29/2013: Pete Weber Powers To The Top at Lucas Oil PBA Milwaukee Open
- 5/29/2013: Mike Fagan Leads Storm/Roto Grip Staffers at the Lucas Oil PBA Milwaukee Open
- 5/28/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Bear Open - Matchplay
- 5/28/2013: Weber Leads Storm Staffers at Lucas Oil PBA Bear Open
- 5/27/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Wolf Open Matchplay
- 5/24/2013: Duke, Weber 'Hungry Like The Wolf'.... Loschetter Leads with Storm!
- 5/24/2013: Free Agent Loschetter Rolls Lights Out™, IQ Tour To Lead on Wolf..
- 5/24/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Wolf Open
- 5/22/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Badger Open - Matchplay
- 5/21/2013: 2013 PBA Summer Swing Update - Lucas Oil PBA Badger Open
- 5/21/2013: Andres Gomez Tops Storm/Roto Grip Staffers at Lucas Oil PBA Badger Open
- 5/20/2013: Mike Fagan Leads Storm Staffers at PBA Summer Swing Opener
- 5/19/2013: Jason Belmonte, Pete Weber Battle for PBA Player of the Year at Summer Swing...
- 5/19/2013: Eric Tseng Over Sam Cooley at 10th Euro-Med Storm International Masters Challenge
- 5/17/2013: Randy Pedersen Powers To PBA50 Win...Three in a Row For Storm/Roto Grip
- 5/15/2013: Tish Johnson Reviews Freak'n Frantic™, Lights Out™, Super Natural™
- 5/14/2013: 2013 USBC Open Championships Leaderboard
- 5/09/2013: Mike Flanagan Named New Director of Marketing at Storm Products
- 5/06/2013: Aguiar, LeClair Vault to Doubles Lead in Reno...
- 5/06/2013: 6 Questions For Mike Fagan
- 5/03/2013: Joe Scarborough Reflects on "Golden" Performance
- 5/02/2013: Storm Staffer Rick Steelsmith USBC Hall of Famer!
- 5/02/2013: "King of Swing", Mike Fagan Joins Storm Staff of Champions
- 5/01/2013: USBC, SouthPoint Casino Strike Huge Vegas Deal