Bowling News USA - October 25, 2011 The Storm Frantic™
Storm's Jeff Richgels reviews the Frantic!
For the new Frantic™, we wanted a reliable, proven coverstock that would provide a clean glide through the heads and attack the drier boards on the backend. R2S™, the second generation of Reactor™ coverstock material, is the perfect choice as it does just that.
With a pearl and a solid version available in the line, we prepared a hybrid version to see if it blended both power and control. Armed with the exact same coverstock as the Hy-Road™, it proved itself quickly during the testing process and moved on to the next phase, surface preparation.
With a 1500-grit polished finish, the new Frantic was impressive during C.A.T.S.® testing as it created three times the entry angle of the 2Furious™.
Looking under the hood, you’ll find the innovative N.O.S™Core. When compared with the Turbine™ Core, we created an increase of flare potential by more than 15% with this higher volume core. Wrap this core with the same coverstock as the Hy-Road and it’s easy to see why the bowling world is sure to be frantic over this new masterpiece!
Storm - We are “The Bowler’s Company™.”
- 10/31/2011: PBA World Series of Bowling Ready to Roll in Las Vegas...
- 10/30/2011: DOMinating Performance in Reno
- 10/27/2011: Not Even Cancer Can Keep a True Storm Fan Down!
- 10/25/2011: The Storm Frantic™
- 10/25/2011: Storm's Steve Kloempken Masters Magic Valley
- 10/24/2011: 2011 ABT Fall Nationals Prize List
- 10/19/2011: Storm's Osku Palermaa, Martin Larsen Prepare for Battle at 2011 WSOB
- 10/19/2011: Recap of 2011 Women’s World Championships by Shannon O’Keefe
- 10/19/2011: 'The Chief' is All In...
- 10/16/2011: $100,000 Winner Crowned at 2011 ABT Fall Nationals
- 10/16/2011: 2011 ABT Fall Nationals Report - Finals Day
- 10/15/2011: 2011 ABT Fall Nationals Report
- 10/11/2011: Now Available From Storm - The Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl
- 10/05/2011: The Storm Virtual Gravity™ Nano Pearl
- 10/02/2011: Osku Over Barnes at 9th Vienna Open
- 10/01/2011: Storm Staffers Dominate 9th Vienna Open...