Bowling News USA - October 11, 2011 Now Available From Storm - The Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl
Storm is excited to announce the release of its newest high performance bowling ball. The Virtual Gravity™ Nano Pearl is the most anticipated ball release of the year. Pair this ball with the original Virtual Gravity Nano and you will have a 1-2 punch that will tame even the toughest lane conditions. The best of the best just went pearl!
Pick up your Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl at your local pro shop today!
Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl
Storm is known for producing THE BEST high performance balls on the market. When the Virtual Gravity Nano was released earlier this year, it immediately became the number one selling high performance ball on the planet! Every lane in every bowling center around the world quickly turned orange.
Nanotechnology is the study of manipulating matter on an atomic and molecular scale. As we have mentioned before, a breakthrough in coverstock technology rarely happens due to the complex nature of chemistry and polymer science. But Storm is all about innovation, so it’s no surprise that the new NRG™ cover has again taken the world by storm.
The magnification of the surface of the new NRG coverstock shows you the increased surface texture between the peaks and valleys, as well as the more aggressive edges on the top of the peaks! Thank you nanotechnology!
Continuing to move forward with the new technology breakthrough, our new release will glide through the heads more easily than the original Virtual Gravity Nano yet still handle heavy oil.
The Shape-Lock HD™ Core which powered the original Virtual Gravity Nano produced a fast-revving action that helped bowlers create more ball motion and total hook. While the new nanotech cover provided a lot of sizzle, unless it’s paired with a quality weight block or core you will never see the advantages of either.
In looking for different ways to expand the benefits of nanotechnology, we explored several additive options to the base NRG coverstock and found that adding mica to this shell material created a cleaner glide through the heads without sacrificing any of its ability to handle larger amounts of oil. You’ll see increased entry angle with the new Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl with simultaneous amplified oil traction usually reserved for textured solids.
- 10/31/2011: PBA World Series of Bowling Ready to Roll in Las Vegas...
- 10/30/2011: DOMinating Performance in Reno
- 10/27/2011: Not Even Cancer Can Keep a True Storm Fan Down!
- 10/25/2011: The Storm Frantic™
- 10/25/2011: Storm's Steve Kloempken Masters Magic Valley
- 10/24/2011: 2011 ABT Fall Nationals Prize List
- 10/19/2011: Storm's Osku Palermaa, Martin Larsen Prepare for Battle at 2011 WSOB
- 10/19/2011: Recap of 2011 Women’s World Championships by Shannon O’Keefe
- 10/19/2011: 'The Chief' is All In...
- 10/16/2011: $100,000 Winner Crowned at 2011 ABT Fall Nationals
- 10/16/2011: 2011 ABT Fall Nationals Report - Finals Day
- 10/15/2011: 2011 ABT Fall Nationals Report
- 10/11/2011: Now Available From Storm - The Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl
- 10/05/2011: The Storm Virtual Gravity™ Nano Pearl
- 10/02/2011: Osku Over Barnes at 9th Vienna Open
- 10/01/2011: Storm Staffers Dominate 9th Vienna Open...