Bowling News USA - March 23, 2011 Storm Virtual Gravity™ Nano Reviews
Storm is known for producing the best high performance balls on the market. When the Virtual Gravity was released in 2008, it not only turned heads but gave bowlers of all skill levels an unprecedented amount of hook on even the oiliest lanes imaginable.
The new Virtual Gravity Nano is intended to create a similar yet stronger ball motion built specifically for heavy oil. This can be accomplished with either a stronger coverstock (texture) or more aggressive weight block (lower radius of gyration or increased differential).
Looking at the original Virtual Gravity, the Shape-Lock HD™ weight block/core system produced a fast-revving action that especially helped bowlers looking for a stronger change of direction usually privy to only those with big rev rates! The Shape-Lock HD motor will continue to power the Nano as well.
With Nanotechnology, NRG will give bowlers increased oil traction due to the micro-dynamic enhancements of the surface. Just looking at the surface of the new NRG material shows you the increased surface texture between the peaks and valleys, as well as the more aggressive edges on the top of the peaks! We’re continuing to push the envelope; we just hope you are ready for it.
Click below for reviews:
- 3/30/2011: Join Storm in Donating To Relief Efforts In Japan
- 3/30/2011: Gurney Grabs Golden Ladies Title
- 3/29/2011: Nutty for Nanos Week 4 Winner
- 3/29/2011: The Schlemer Report - Dick Weber Playoffs Show #1
- 3/29/2011: Judy Gurney Rolls to Golden Ladies Classic Title...
- 3/28/2011: Jaros, Weiss and Allen Adance at Dick Weber Playoffs
- 3/23/2011: Storm Virtual Gravity™ Nano Reviews
- 3/22/2011: Storm Staffer Tish Johnson Is On Fire!
- 3/22/2011: Nutty For Nanos Week 3 Winner!
- 3/15/2011: Nutty For Nanos - Week 2 Winner
- 3/14/2011: Diabetes Can't Keep Shafer off the Lanes by Mark Ambrogi
- 3/14/2011: Storm Bowling Balls Highlight Bowling This Month’s Readers Choice Awards
- 3/14/2011: Norm Duke Interview on Above 180.com
- 3/14/2011: Storm Teams Preparing For Intercollegiate Team Championships
- 3/14/2011: Michigan Team Captain Wins Truck At USBC Open Championships
- 3/12/2011: Walter Ray Looks to Extend Streak...Schlem Has the Nation Ready...
- 3/11/2011: Wiseman, Shafer, Belmonte Advance at the Dick Weber Playoffs...
- 3/11/2011: 8.9 Earthquake Hits Japan...Storm's Steve Kloempken is Safe...
- 3/09/2011: Y.E.S. Announces The Students Equipped To Strike (S.E.T.S) Program
- 3/09/2011: George Frilingos Uses the New Virtual Gravity Nano to Win Australia’s Kegel Open
- 3/08/2011: Nutty For Nano's! Week One Winner!
- 3/07/2011: Storm's Dominic Barrett Rolls to Emir Cup Win...
- 3/07/2011: Jason Couch Beats Parker Bohn for 16th PBA Title...
- 3/04/2011: Special Olympics Celebrates 21st Year As Prelude To USBC Open Championships
- 3/04/2011: Live Streaming Events Schedule For 2011 USBC Championships
- 3/02/2011: Strikes For Sy Update
- 3/02/2011: The Schlemer Report - U.S Open
- 3/02/2011: Storm Staffer Jeff Richgels Reviews the Virtual Gravity™ Nano
- 3/01/2011: Mike Jasnau in Reno for 2011 USBC Open Championships
- 3/01/2011: Watch Norm Duke's U.S Open Title Match, Post Game Interview!
- 3/01/2011: Now Available From Storm - The Virtual Gravity™ Nano