Bowling News USA - March 1, 2011 Mike Jasnau in Reno for 2011 USBC Open Championships
Storm instructional staff member Mike Jasnau will be set up in Reno, NV providing video analysis lessons throughout the 2011 USBC Open Championships. You can find Mike on Lane 81 in the Lane 81 Pro Shop at the National Bowling Stadium in Reno.
Mike, who is a PBA Champion as well as a USBC Silver certified coach and Bowlers Journal Top 100 Coach, has done well over 6500 video analysis lessons. Jasnau, considered to be one of the top instructors in the country, is entering his 13th year of coaching at the National Bowling Stadium. During that time he has helped thousands of bowlers to improve their games, including many PBA touring pros and our own Storm Pro Staff members.
Jasnau and Lane 81 feature one of the only CATS systems in the western US. The Computer Aided Tracking System is able to provide important information about what your ball is doing on the lane. Ball speed and speed control are measured to a tenth of a mile per hour. Accuracy is measured to a tenth of an inch. Launch angles and entry angles are measured to a tenth of a degree. Actual rev rate and consistency of rev rates will also be checked. In addition to this valuable information, a full video analysis is part of the lesson and your lesson will be recorded on DVD with audio.
The complete CATS lesson includes the following:
- Complete Computer Analysis
- Full video analysis of your game
- Personalized instruction
- Advice on playing the USBC Open Championships lane pattern
- Tips on how to improve
- Take home DVD of lesson
Mike will have the 2011 USBC Open Championships lane pattern on Lane 81 for all lessons. The total cost for this complete package is $145 and takes about 90 minutes. A video analysis without the CATS data will also be available for a cost of $100 for an hour session. All bowlers taking a lesson will also receive a coupon for 10% off on high performance equipment in the Storm Booth.
Available CATS and video analysis time slots may be limited so please book your lesson reservations ahead of time by calling Mike at 775-335-8841.
- 3/30/2011: Join Storm in Donating To Relief Efforts In Japan
- 3/30/2011: Gurney Grabs Golden Ladies Title
- 3/29/2011: Nutty for Nanos Week 4 Winner
- 3/29/2011: The Schlemer Report - Dick Weber Playoffs Show #1
- 3/29/2011: Judy Gurney Rolls to Golden Ladies Classic Title...
- 3/28/2011: Jaros, Weiss and Allen Adance at Dick Weber Playoffs
- 3/23/2011: Storm Virtual Gravity™ Nano Reviews
- 3/22/2011: Storm Staffer Tish Johnson Is On Fire!
- 3/22/2011: Nutty For Nanos Week 3 Winner!
- 3/15/2011: Nutty For Nanos - Week 2 Winner
- 3/14/2011: Diabetes Can't Keep Shafer off the Lanes by Mark Ambrogi
- 3/14/2011: Storm Bowling Balls Highlight Bowling This Month’s Readers Choice Awards
- 3/14/2011: Norm Duke Interview on Above 180.com
- 3/14/2011: Storm Teams Preparing For Intercollegiate Team Championships
- 3/14/2011: Michigan Team Captain Wins Truck At USBC Open Championships
- 3/12/2011: Walter Ray Looks to Extend Streak...Schlem Has the Nation Ready...
- 3/11/2011: Wiseman, Shafer, Belmonte Advance at the Dick Weber Playoffs...
- 3/11/2011: 8.9 Earthquake Hits Japan...Storm's Steve Kloempken is Safe...
- 3/09/2011: Y.E.S. Announces The Students Equipped To Strike (S.E.T.S) Program
- 3/09/2011: George Frilingos Uses the New Virtual Gravity Nano to Win Australia’s Kegel Open
- 3/08/2011: Nutty For Nano's! Week One Winner!
- 3/07/2011: Storm's Dominic Barrett Rolls to Emir Cup Win...
- 3/07/2011: Jason Couch Beats Parker Bohn for 16th PBA Title...
- 3/04/2011: Special Olympics Celebrates 21st Year As Prelude To USBC Open Championships
- 3/04/2011: Live Streaming Events Schedule For 2011 USBC Championships
- 3/02/2011: Strikes For Sy Update
- 3/02/2011: The Schlemer Report - U.S Open
- 3/02/2011: Storm Staffer Jeff Richgels Reviews the Virtual Gravity™ Nano
- 3/01/2011: Mike Jasnau in Reno for 2011 USBC Open Championships
- 3/01/2011: Watch Norm Duke's U.S Open Title Match, Post Game Interview!
- 3/01/2011: Now Available From Storm - The Virtual Gravity™ Nano