Bowling News USA - March 1, 2011 Now Available From Storm - The Virtual Gravity™ Nano
Today marks a new era in bowling history! Bowling has evolved from polyester to urethane to reactive urethane, and now to NRG™, the latest and most innovative coverstock the world has ever seen!
The Storm Virtual Gravity Nano has arrived!
NRG stands for Nano Reactive Genesis and refers to the micro-dynamic enhancements of the surface profile. These enhancements will give bowlers increased traction in oil. Pair that with the original Shape Lock HD™ core and you have a ball that just won’t quit!
Click below for Virtual Gravity Nano videos!
Tom Hess saw first hand the power of the Virtual Gravity Nano when he captured the 2011 USBC Masters crown using the new ball!
Click below for Tom Hess Interview:
When the original Virtual Gravity™ was released in 2008, it not only turned heads but gave bowlers of all skill levels an unprecedented amount of hook on even the oiliest lanes imaginable. The new Virtual Gravity Nano is intended to create a similar yet stronger ball motion built specifically for heavy oil.
In an effort to promote the highly anticipated release of the new ball, Storm is giving away a ball a week to one lucky winner! Contestants must return to
stormbowling.com/contests and register every week to be eligible for the weekly prize. Winners of the weekly giveaway will be announced every Tuesday beginning on March 8, 2011 and continue through May 24, 2011.
As the original Virtual Gravity quickly became Storm’s all-time best seller, the new Nano is sure to follow in its footsteps...and yes, those are big shoes to fill!
- 3/30/2011: Join Storm in Donating To Relief Efforts In Japan
- 3/30/2011: Gurney Grabs Golden Ladies Title
- 3/29/2011: Nutty for Nanos Week 4 Winner
- 3/29/2011: The Schlemer Report - Dick Weber Playoffs Show #1
- 3/29/2011: Judy Gurney Rolls to Golden Ladies Classic Title...
- 3/28/2011: Jaros, Weiss and Allen Adance at Dick Weber Playoffs
- 3/23/2011: Storm Virtual Gravity™ Nano Reviews
- 3/22/2011: Storm Staffer Tish Johnson Is On Fire!
- 3/22/2011: Nutty For Nanos Week 3 Winner!
- 3/15/2011: Nutty For Nanos - Week 2 Winner
- 3/14/2011: Diabetes Can't Keep Shafer off the Lanes by Mark Ambrogi
- 3/14/2011: Storm Bowling Balls Highlight Bowling This Month’s Readers Choice Awards
- 3/14/2011: Norm Duke Interview on Above 180.com
- 3/14/2011: Storm Teams Preparing For Intercollegiate Team Championships
- 3/14/2011: Michigan Team Captain Wins Truck At USBC Open Championships
- 3/12/2011: Walter Ray Looks to Extend Streak...Schlem Has the Nation Ready...
- 3/11/2011: Wiseman, Shafer, Belmonte Advance at the Dick Weber Playoffs...
- 3/11/2011: 8.9 Earthquake Hits Japan...Storm's Steve Kloempken is Safe...
- 3/09/2011: Y.E.S. Announces The Students Equipped To Strike (S.E.T.S) Program
- 3/09/2011: George Frilingos Uses the New Virtual Gravity Nano to Win Australia’s Kegel Open
- 3/08/2011: Nutty For Nano's! Week One Winner!
- 3/07/2011: Storm's Dominic Barrett Rolls to Emir Cup Win...
- 3/07/2011: Jason Couch Beats Parker Bohn for 16th PBA Title...
- 3/04/2011: Special Olympics Celebrates 21st Year As Prelude To USBC Open Championships
- 3/04/2011: Live Streaming Events Schedule For 2011 USBC Championships
- 3/02/2011: Strikes For Sy Update
- 3/02/2011: The Schlemer Report - U.S Open
- 3/02/2011: Storm Staffer Jeff Richgels Reviews the Virtual Gravity™ Nano
- 3/01/2011: Mike Jasnau in Reno for 2011 USBC Open Championships
- 3/01/2011: Watch Norm Duke's U.S Open Title Match, Post Game Interview!
- 3/01/2011: Now Available From Storm - The Virtual Gravity™ Nano