Bowling News USA - February 4, 2011 2011 February High Roller Ready for Takeoff at Sam's Town...
If you haven't heard, a new bonus awards players for coming out early in the week. If you make the cut on Monday or Tuesday, your hotel room is free for Monday through Thursday!
We're now counting down to just a few days before tournament time in Las Vegas - the Bowling Capital of the World! The tournament office for TAT and High Roller has been processing entries from their websites every hour and is gearing up for another huge week of payouts to amateur bowlers only! Enter now at www.high-roller.com or www.trueamateurtournaments.com. It's easy, fast and secure!
The 2011 February High Roller is here!
We are looking forward to large fields at Sam's Town for the High Roller and at Orleans for the TAT! Hundreds of bowlers will take home a piece of over $600,000 with the grand winner at each center getting $25,000! There will be at least 6 prizes of $10,000 or more paid in the 2 amateur-only tournaments.
Storm Representatives will be onsite at Sam's Town!
Both events start on Super Bowl Sunday but the finals do not conflict so you can bowl both events. High Roller finals are Saturday, February 12 and the TAT finals are Sunday the 13th. And the great news is that you don't need to be there for the entire week as there are many qualifying squads to choose from. Pick one and bowl your way into the rich finals.
High Roller players receive the new Storm Anarchy when they purchase the No Brainer entry fee and the Reign Supreme and new Marvel are available for re-entries.
Tournament offices at both centers will be open on Sunday for registration: Sam's Town at 9am and Orleans at 4pm. High Roller offers a free practice session from 10 - 11am followed by 4 Sweeper squads. TAT has a free practice session from 6 - 8pm.
With 6 days of qualifying squads to pick from, its easy to bowl in the TAT, the High Roller, watch football and see the sights of Las Vegas.
So come out, watch the NFL Super Bowl and participate in 2 great events, the TAT and High Roller.
For info and brochures, contact us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-800-257-6179. Visit us often at trueamateurtournaments.com and www.high-roller.com. Hope to see you in Las Vegas next week where you can bowl two great tournaments in the same week with over $600,000 in cash & prizes.
- 2/28/2011: Uzelac Classic February Tournament Results
- 2/28/2011: A Classic Duke Victory...by Louie Wemett
- 2/27/2011: Never say Die.....Duke Defeats Major Mika for Second U.S Open Crown...
- 2/27/2011: Thriller!
- 2/26/2011: Duke One Win Away from U.S Open Title...Ryan Roars back...
- 2/25/2011: Norm Duke Rockets to Lead at U.S Open
- 2/25/2011: U.S Bowler All American Team
- 2/25/2011: Storm Brewing at U.S Open
- 2/25/2011: Storm College Teams Highlight Sectional Qualifying
- 2/24/2011: Norm Duke Makes a Move at U.S Open
- 2/23/2011: Andres Gomez Tops the List of Storm Staffers in Round One
- 2/23/2011: Storm's Nanotechnology Makes Mention In The Wall Street Journal
- 2/22/2011: Wimer, Haynes Take Southern Nevada Bowling Tournament Titles...
- 2/22/2011: Al-Hashimi Crowned Champion of 8th Bevida-Storm Challenge...
- 2/22/2011: Robert Smith Nips George Frilingos for Euro-Med Storm International Masters Title..
- 2/21/2011: Pete Weber Interview
- 2/21/2011: Storm Staffers Gunning for Open Title...
- 2/18/2011: 'Easy Ed' Roberts'...High Roller Senior Superstar!
- 2/16/2011: The Schlemer Report - USBC Masters
- 2/15/2011: Uzelac Classic Results - January 2011
- 2/15/2011: George Frilingos Wins Televised Tournament In Australia
- 2/14/2011: Ed Roberts Rolls To Second High Roller Title...
- 2/13/2011: Tom Hess Delivers...Rides the Virtual Gravity™ Nano to Masters Title...
- 2/12/2011: Jurek Earns Top Seed at the Masters...
- 2/11/2011: Storm Warning....Hess, Warren, Jurek and DeVaney are Left in Winner's Bracket...
- 2/11/2011: David Pavilack, Scott Pohl Take VIP, Sweeper Titles at February High Roller
- 2/10/2011: Storm staffer Tom Hess Buries Walter Ray Williams Jr. in the Winner's Bracket
- 2/10/2011: Storm's Ralph Solan, Steve Kloempken Make the Cut to 65 at the Masters...
- 2/09/2011: Steven Smith Takes the High Roller "A" Game...
- 2/09/2011: Belmonte Leads the Storm Staffers at the USBC Masters
- 2/08/2011: Ron Nelson Wins February High Roller Opening Day Sweeper
- 2/08/2011: Reno, National Bowling Stadium, Ready for the Masters...
- 2/08/2011: Storm VP Hank Boomershine Talks Bowling On Blogtalk Radio
- 2/06/2011: 2011 USBC Masters Schedule
- 2/06/2011: Bemonte, Chris Paul Double Down at Celebrity Invitational
- 2/04/2011: 2011 February High Roller Ready for Takeoff at Sam's Town...
- 2/04/2011: Weber Eyes the Masters...
- 2/03/2011: World Bowling Tour Finals to be Televised...
- 2/03/2011: New Product Release Announcement - Virtual Gravity™ Nano!
- 2/02/2011: The Schlemer Report - Earl Anthony Memorial Classic
- 2/02/2011: Storm Staffer Donna Conners Wins Texas Senior Queens
- 2/01/2011: The Otago Family Loves Storm!
- 2/01/2011: Chris Paul PBA Celebrity Invitational, Sponsored by Storm Products, Airs Sunday on ESPN