Storm Nation - October 21, 2014 My First 800
Name: Roger Allard
Storm Product: 2 Fast
Accomplishment: I just started bowling again after 7 years of not bowling. I had to buy a new ball in that time period because one summer in AZ cracked it. So I bought the Storm 2 Fast. At first I did not like the ball but without having money to buy a new one (again) I made do with it. I bowled a winter league and held a 200 average but I thought that with a better ball I could bowl better. I decided to bring my ball in and trade to a new ball. Come to find out the ball was not drilled right for my hand and the way I throw. So I got it re drilled and within 4 weeks my average went up 21 pins and in week 4 bowled my first 730 series and then week 5 bowled my first 808 series. Needless to say I'm keeping that ball!
Pro Shop/Driller: Kyrene Lanes
Bowling Center: Ten Pins Down
"I'm ready to buy another storm ball as I'm looking to start bowling tournaments and need a heavy oil ball. Thanks Storm!"
- 10/21/2014: My First 800
- 10/17/2014: My first-ever 800 series
- 10/15/2014: Deja Vu
- 10/11/2014: 817 with Zero Gravity and Optimus
- 10/08/2014: Third 300 with Storm Byte
- 10/08/2014: 300 to start the night!
- 10/02/2014: Gable fires 824 with Hy-Road Solid!
- 10/01/2014: Doug Reeves shoots first 800
- 9/27/2014: 2nd 300 of season in 2 different states
- 9/23/2014: 755 Series by a 14 year old