- Home Town: Fort Worth, Texas
- Birth Date: 11/4/1980
- Throws: Right
- Ball Weight: 15 lbs.
- 300 Games: 15
- 800 Series: 27
- Career Regional Titles: 1
- Career National Titles: 4
- Career Earnings: $729,736
- Positive Axis Point: 3 1/2" over - 1" up
- Favorite Layout: Pin down 4 1/2" from PAP, no hole
I started bowling at age 6 at East Meadow Bowl on Long Island. I was taken out of middle school to be on my high school bowling team and have been working hard to get better ever since. I bowled in college at St. John's University and after graduating joined the PBA. I have been bowling professionally since 2002 and appreciate the journey to get to the level I am at today. Every experience from junior bowling to traveling around the globe has kept me learning and continuing to grow as a player.
Some of the things I enjoy doing are working out, playing the piano and going to concerts. My taste in music ranges from Billy Joel to Taking Back Sunday. I root hard for the New York Jets and Mets even though its an uphill battle. My degree was in Finance so I also keep an eye on stocks & currency markets.
I will have amassed 30 different countries traveled to this year and I am always interested in visiting new places and trying new foods. The country with my favorite cuisine is Japan.
I also enjoy writing and was lucky enough to make the cover of Bowler's Journal with the article I wrote recently named "MoneyBowl" about the statistical potential of the game.
- 1998 Junior Team USA Member
- 3-Time Collegiate All American St. John's University
- 4-Time Academic All American St. John's University
- 2007 Kingdom Open Champion (Saudi Arabia)
- 5-Time EBT Champion (Viernheim '05, Euro Challenge '09, Lahti '10, Euro Challenge '12, Munich '12)
- 4-Time PBA Champion (Exempt Doubles '08, Dick Weber Open '10, USBC Masters '12, Euro '12)
- 2012 IMBA Bowler of the Year
- Team USA Member
- 2-Time Team USA Gold Medalist
- 2013 USBC Board of Directors Inductee
- 300 Game on four different continents
|Season||Events||Cashes||Match Play||TV Finals||Titles||Avg.||Earnings|
I try to get some form of exercise every day. I have recently discovered Cross Fit and it has motivated me to get into better and better shape.
I practice at the International Training & Research Center (ITRC) in Arlington, Texas. I am in the facility either practicing or drilling balls whenever I am not traveling. Working on different aspects of my game. Playing different parts of the lane with different speeds and rolls while trying to keep in time is part of my normal routine.
3/12/2014: A Rash, Belmonte Showdown Brewing in Kuwait
2/19/2014: Zero Gravity Featuring Storm's Mike Fagan
1/02/2014: World Tenpin Finals Sunday on ESPN...